Greek chic

Here is eBay item number 350167897809.

$1500 or Make Offer. I'd make an offer. It's cool as hell but that's too much for a chair without provenance. I'm not making an offer, as much as I'd like to.

There's a matching sofa under a separate listing, but that's a bit much for me. I like the beauty of a single statement chair. You could change out those casters for something less obtrusive. GAAA I love that fabric. Classical motif AND quilted. It's perfect for the grayscale scheme we're working here at Chez Malaise. Damn it.

5 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Oh my. Crazy in love with it, too.

Unless the chair is old Baker or Henredon, I'd say $300-400 tops.

Martha said...

It is an amazing chair -- but yes, that would be way too much!!!!

ChrisToronto said...

Oh yes, I'm in full agreement about the chair's fabulousness. I think Raina's in the right price bracket but I think the specialness of the fabric merits a premium, I'd pay $550 for it.

Karena said...

No ideas on the fabric designer, I would try to find it (Mrs B or Meg maybe)
then search for the perfect chair to put it on!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

MFAMB said...

damn! i love it too!!! all that quilting and graphic poppage!

fuck all that 1500 dollar bullshit though.