Also up is the crown moulding, and I couldn't be more pleased. You'll notice that this is not the profile I had originally chosen. It was special order from a company that KC Building Supply did not work with and was going to be more of an ordeal than it was worth. Proportion was what I was after most, and this simple, traditional profile in a 5.5 inch size works beautifully.
This picture makes it look like the walls and ceiling are the same color, but the ceiling is actually a couple shades lighter. It's Sherwin Williams' (or Shermin Williams as we call it) Fleur de Sel. I like it a lot, I'm thinking about it for the hallway walls.
Doors are not up yet pending the floor refinishing, for which we got a smokin quote from European Floors. I'll be anxious to report how that goes. I can tell you now that the owner is French, and really cute. That fact wasn't figured into the choice I swear.
We've got a little electrical problem as we've lost the light over the window seat and two outlets. Chris has been out to look and has to come back as he can't figure out what's going on. They worked, and then they just stopped. Luckily if he has to go into the wall he can go throught the master bedroom so the new drywall should be safe.
One last update, the dog pee problem has cropped back up. We're heading back to the vet this weekend. If he's all better we're thinking about calling the pet psychic to see if she can ask him to stop.