She's outta here

Tonight, Prada's excellent adventure comes to an end as I return her to her daddy, and things get back to normal around here.

She has traveled the backs of sofas and launched herself from end tables. She's chewed on my shoe and peed (more than once) on my carpet. She has led me through rain and snow across Union Hill in search of a spot suitable for pooping. Her ball and Kong remain intact, while Alex's favorite toy is in shreds. And she has chased and chewed Alex from nose to tail. Just this morning she even goaded cranky old Jack into joining the rolling wrestling match that has dominated the last week here.

She's a pain in the ass, and completely delightful. Brett and I both look forward to next time.

5 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

She is awfully cute. Hopefully cute enough to offset the damage.

hello gorgeous said...

Bitch! Ha.

David said...

Schnauzer puppies are cute specifically so you don't kill them. She's a terror, but also terribly sweet, and totally worth all the trouble. When they turn two they magically morph into the best dogs.

soodie :: said...

She looks so sweet and demure in the photo. Impossible to imagine. Amazing what damage those little terrors can do to us. I sometimes find myself with my arms straight up in the air, pulling out my hair as I chase mine around pleading with him to give me back my shoe or my tea towel or a pen or scarf or, his favorite, my brassiere.

Karena said...

Too cute! You and Brett are good friends to take in such an unmannerly house guest!! :) I would do the same I'm sure.