I'm horrible

There was just a story on the news about some poor girl who was working at a car wash when her scarf became wrapped around one of the rotating brushes. (scarf? way to go glamour puss) It strangled her and caused her to pass out as it sucked her closer and closer to the rotating bristles. A customer managed to free her, and other than multiple cuts and facial bruises, she's resting comfortably.

The reporter described the girl's memory of the incident as....spotty.


Karena said...

Really bad!!

soodie :: said...

WHAT??? That is so frightening.

Wait... scarf? next thing you know they will have to wear hair nets.