Things I love: Industrial Chic

The latest Crate & Barrel catalog came in the mail, and there's tons of new goodness to be had. A couple of really good lamps, an armchair with nice lines covered in a peacock blue velvet, a really beautiful collection of drum tables sheathed in a gorgeous walnut veneer, and my favorite, the Turner barstoool.

I love a few industrial pieces in my mix, and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out where I could use this. Vintage-inspired (yay!), blackened iron finish, seat adjusts from 18 to 24 inches.

7 comments:

Living the life in The Little City said...

I like those, too. And, lucky for me, I do have a place for them.

David said...

Photos when they're in place please!

Karena said...

Love these, would be great in the artist's studio!

soodie :: said...

kitchen bar?

kitchen island?

under a long sofa table?

David said...

They'd be great under a sofa table. I've been looking for a large, chunky parsons table to replace the workbench in the dining room...

home before dark said...

Plant stand? Base for sculpture?

David said...

Plant stand. I like that idea, and I've got an empty corner.