We looked at houses today, here are the impressions:
1. Not as pretty as in the pictures. A drag too, we were both hopeful about this one.
2. Showing cancelled due to contract accepted. (I drove by later, 1 car garage with nowhere to add on)
3. Gorgeous beamed ceilings throughout, interesting painted plank paneling walls, really tight rooms. Room to add on, but you'd price yourself out of the neighborhood.
4. Really nicely modernized cape, with a master closet that rivals the one we're leaving. I don't love where it is, but I could deal. Been on the market over a year, we can't figure out why.
5. Interesting 1911 home nicely updated. High ceilings, wonky kitchen. No back yard, oversized garage.
6. The house on Morningside Drive cancelled the showing. We could have gone later but decided to wait for an open. It's probably too big. We're looking for a ranch and it's three full floors.
Numbers continue to be crunched for an offer on The House. I need all the good vibes you can send this way. Plus if we get it I promise a photo tour that will leave you thinking "Good God they've lost their minds."