The good is everywhere

You might remember this post where I exposed an eBay seller with a price of over two grand on a Ralph Lauren Henredon buffet that I know he picked up on Craigslist for $400 or less.

I received an email the other day from a reader who found that post after buying the same piece and doing a little research. He picked up the buffet and the round mirror both for $200 at his local thrift shop.

They're great pieces and perfectly scaled for his space, and much more reasonably priced. Scott, congratulations to you and your Mrs. on a super deal.

I should also note that his email, the second really nice message I received last week, reminded me that people actually do read this blog. I was reluctantly thinking about giving up but seem to have found my second wind. Later this week, The MidMal Holiday Gift Guide, chock-full of good stuff for your house and your man.

8 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

No, no! We read!

Mrs. Blandings said...

Hey! I love this blog. Get after it.

David Toms said...

Yes, keep going

kjm said...

I almost emailed you last week to ask why you've been slacking off, but then I decided that would be rude. Seriously, don't stop blogging.

Raina Cox said...

Makes you wonder about the inherent "value" of Ralph Lauren furniture.

I only read two blogs now and yours is one.

Marcy said...

I just found your blog tonight (from ArchitectDesign) - hope you won't stop now!

ChrisToronto said...

Don't be a quitter!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the information on Henredon furniture.