Come on Michelle, make me proud!

This is a couple weeks old, but I had not seen the complete set. I'm hoping she picks the de la Renta, but only for herself, the dresses for the girls are awful.

My second pick would be the Monique Lhuillier, but as MWG suggested, less flare to the skirt.

And last, I like the first Reem Acra, although I'm not sure what color it is.

If she'll wear the Chanel suit for his swearing-in I vow to forgive any and every clothing misstep she might make for the rest of her life.

3 comments:

Karena said...

David, I love the Chanel suit. Oscar's is a bit off somehow. I can picture her in Michael Kors cobalt gown. If the 1st Reem Acra dress is a silvery shade that could be absolutely beautiful, love the design.

Russ Manley said...

I'm a lot more interested in the fit of Wranglers, Tony Lamas, and a good Maduro than all that girly stuff but just for curiosity's sake I took a peek over there. OMG people get paid cash money to draw/design those things?? Some are just ridiculous and not at all suited for the lady in question.

Think I agree with you David, the de la Renta with the shading from black down into white might be real pretty & elegant. Be interesting to see what she chooses. If she wants jeans and a flannel shirt I can make some good recommendations, lol, but don't guess that will happen.

Raina Cox said...

The Chado Ralph Rucci is AMAZING! But Mrs. O won't go that far. I bet she picks the de la Renta.