Sunday Dinner: Frittata

I like dinner on Sunday nights. Sometimes it's a full meal, and sometimes it's something easy in one dish. Tonight is a one dish night, and I made a frittata.

Really good when you need to clean out the fridge, it's basically an assortment of leftovers baked in eggs. I always throw in some garlic and thyme but everything else depends on what I find. Tonight there is smoked turkey and canadian bacon, whole wheat pasta, shredded cheddar, diced cauliflower and carrots, capers, and some sun dried tomato/basil cheese spread. Scramble the eggs, chop up everything else and stir in, and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes. Sometimes I make a sauce, tonight we're eating it plain.

3 comments:

Karena said...

David, sounds delicious for a wintry Sunday in January!

Raina Cox said...

Oh, Martha, that sounds so tasty. I may have to borrow that.

Decorno said...

"Mustgo." This is what my grandmother used to call a dinner made of leftovers and everything else in the fridge. As in, "Everything must go."

Kinda gross. Kinda funny. Frittata sounds more delicious by a long shot.