So I was looking at Lonny

I don't like the name, and with the exception of photos linking to manufacturers websites I generally don't like online magazines, but I did like this:

It's the regency credenza from MasonGray. Designed in New York and built just over in Connecticut, from sustainable hardwoods in non-toxic, water-based finishes. A huge range of finishes are available. I can't decide if I'd order this in their worn lacquer, pewter over onyx, or the washed walnut. They also have an interesting blog, you can link from the website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very handsome, indeed. So nice to see handmade, quality pieces like this (available in a variety of finishes).

I still haven't finished leafing (paging?) through the new Lonny yet - I know everybody loves it as it fills a void when so many other shelter pubs have disappeared... which is the real heartbreak.

Karena said...

Cool David I like it! Off now to check out the Magazine. I have been sooo busy and need to catch up.