Things I love: Boss outerwear


Brett had networking things after work, so after taking care of the boys I cleaned up and went out for a little shopping. I'd been tired and draggy and cold all day and thought a new sweater would perk (and warm) me up. My first stop was Hall's, as they're taking an extra 25% off markdowns through the 31st.

A sweater somewhere in the brown family was what I was looking for, so of course I came home with a black coat. This military-inspired wool jacket was just too good to pass up, especially for less than half price. Boss shirts don't always fit me well, but their pants and coats are great. I love my tan Boss topcoat (also bought on final sale at Hall's) and need to remember to pull it out more this spring. The fabrics are always interesting. I wish you could see the twill weave in this jacket, but it's too faint in black to photograph well.

I'm ready for spring to get here, but this should make the remainder of winter less awful.

6 comments:

David said...

Actually if you click and blow up my photo you can see the twill weave pretty well.

Martha said...

I love those kind of sales at Hall's!

Raina Cox said...

Dashing!

David said...

Martha, sale time is pretty much the only time I can afford Hall's!

Karena said...

I worked for Hallmark years ago and got a great discount at Halls, brought home no money of course!!

Decorina said...

Very smart David!

I'm with you hoping/wising that spring would spring us soon.